Hello Minions

Good Morning Minion Families,

I am up and working.  As you can see from the picture below I have set up a little work station at the end of my kitchen table.  I found that working on the couch was not efficient.

Today you will be receiving a new template from MBS that has your work requirements for the next two weeks.  Do your best to do work each day.  It will help you to stay in the routine of getting work done.  We tried to give you items that did not have you plugged in all day.

I will be available each day by email.  My official office hours are 8-10 and 2-4, but I check my email all throughout the day.  We do have several staff meetings a group work expectations that we will be working on each day.  If I don’t get back to you during those times it is because I am working on other work at that time.  Today the teachers are going to work on getting our Zoom accounts up and running.  This will allow me to get some face time with students and see how they are doing.  Please let me know if there is anything you need.

Missing my Minions,

Mrs. Miller